Nebesnoyi Sotni Street, 33; Cherkassy city, 18002, Ukraine
+38 095 294 70 43
Mon.-Fri.: 8:00 - 17:00
We accept letters from you around the clock. We will be happy to answer your questions.
FRAMEX PVC system
- FRAMEX 5-chamber PVC profile systems are made of high quality rigid PVC. Thanks to this, FRAMEX PVC constructions are distinguished by high strength and durability (about 50 years). The surface does not require any special maintenance and remains white and glossy for a long time, in spite of atmospheric influences.
Cozy and comfortable
- Only in FRAMEX profile systems such additional accessories as warm spacers are used. This detail is hidden and is part of the glass unit. As you know, it is through a double-glazed window that the main heat loss occurs. Therefore, the use of not aluminum, but an aluminum-plastic frame leads to the best insulating performance and, truly, high heat-saving properties of the glass unit and the finished construction as a whole.
Stylish and original
- The profile itself has a snow-white color and a glossy surface, which not only facilitates the care of the profile, but also gives an aesthetic appearance to the product. But most importantly, only with FRAMEX you can choose not only the profile color you need, but also use aluminum overlays on the PVC profile!
Reliable and high quality
- For a longer service life and to protect the entrance door frame from mechanical damage, an aluminum threshold is used.
The main indicators of the profile (door) Framex system:
- 5-chamber PVC profile
- Mounting depth - 71 mm
- Maximum width of a glass unit - 42 mm
- Ug = 0.6 W / m2K (4E + 16 argon + 4 + 14 argon + 4E_42_2E)
- The width of the main chamber is 38 mm, which allows the use of reinforcing profiles with high static characteristics
- The ingenious SoftLine design with a 20⁰ sharpened lip ensures reliable moisture removal from seals
- Threshold - aluminum with thermal bridge
- Door Lock - Latch Level Locks, Latch Level Locks
Variety of Framex decors and accessories:
- The profile is white (it does not change its characteristics in the sun, does not deform, does not change its color throughout the entire service life)
- Glossy surface
- The presence of a profile in the color anthracite in the mass is suitable for use in glazing without applying a laminating film, since it retains its color under the influence of ultraviolet radiation, which is confirmed by the test report
What makes the entrance doors from the Continent Framex profile system the most effective?
Due to their parameters and properties, constructions made from the Framex 71 profile system are distinguished by an amazing variety and can satisfy the requirements of the most demanding consumer.
In all respects, Framex 71 is a modern, reliable profile, the constructions of which have a high margin of safety and a modern appearance. The profile has a glossy snow-white surface. At the request of customers, the profile is laminated with films for valuable wood species.
The geometry of the profile chambers has been optimized to achieve maximum thermal insulation, which means the Framex 71's excellent performance in terms of profile energy efficiency. The Framex 71 profile system assumes the use of standard fittings from various manufacturers, both in conventional and anti-burglar design.
Availability of T- and Z-shaped door profiles in the assortment makes it possible to manufacture door constructions with external and internal opening. The presence of a warm threshold with a thermal break with a polyamide insert allows the manufacture of warm door constructions
The biggest competitive advantage of the Framex profile system in comparison with other Ukrainian systems of the same class are the options available only in European systems, such as:
- door frame protection with aluminum cover. This option allows you to prevent mechanical damage to the frame in the lower part of the door, as well as to model an aluminum threshold when installing the seam part of the door frame at floor level.
- decorative aluminum cover for main Framex profiles. This option allows you to make an aluminum window where it is required for a design or architectural solution, but with the energy saving characteristics and cost of Ukrainian PVC windows.
- The use of a special plug-in girder allows you to achieve a dense natertex in the gut-door construction.
The original SoftLine design gives the design a respectable and modern look. Refined, elegant and high quality.
The presence of a profile in the color anthracite in the mass is suitable for use without applying a laminating film - it retains its color under the influence of ultraviolet radiation.
The presence of a quality certificate for a design from the Rosenheim laboratory is a recognition of the compliance of the profile system with European standards.
A feature of Framex profiles is the ability to install special anti-burglar fittings and provide protection for your home.
- Perfect for the manufacture of high quality, warm and attractive entrance doors that are robust, resistant to external influences and elegant in lines.
- Made of impact-resistant hard polyvinyl chloride type PVC-U, E-D-L-P-082-35-28
- Framex 71 constructions are equipped with a specially designed thermal bridge - a PVC insert - due to which heat loss is significantly reduced and energy-saving indicators are increased.
- Physicochemical characteristics of the Framex system: Density 1.44 g/cm².
- Vicat softening point 82⁰C.
- Elasticity coefficient (E) 2500 N/mm².
- Specific thermal conductivity 0.15 W/m²C.
- Linear expansion coefficient 7.0 * 10⁵/deg.
Design of visible elements
Visible window fittings are designed to complement the entire window veiw. To do this, special decorative pads are installed on the hinges. This decorates the appearance of the window and prevents dust from entering, and also extends the service life of components.
Microlift is often used on large, heavy flaps. The structural mechanism acts as a fuse against breakdowns caused by sagging sashes. This element of the hardware partially reduces the load on the window hinges, allowing the sash to be correctly positioned when closing so that the lower part does not touch the frame.
Locking windows, balcony and patio doors with a clamp device ensures the anti-burglary safety of construction. The anti-burglar elements is resistant to breaking into the hardware of window and is protected if the sash of the window or door is closed or tilted for ventilation.
Handles also play an important role in construction. A good fit of the sash to the frame prevents cold air from penetrating and protects from heat loss from the inside out. Our range are full of handles with colour array options and mordern shape. The implemented solutions give wide possibilities offerings that fulfill Clients’ requirements and expectations.
High quality hardware
Our hardware are produce of high quality materials and have a protective coating against corrosion. This guarantees the reliability of window fhardwares andconvenient and hassle-free use of thewindow.
Managing of the clamp device is easy. A clamp device and striking plate provide reliable closing of a window. The striking plate and clamp device are connected so that breaking construction becomes much more difficult.
COMPONENTS and Accessories
Our production, as well as experienced employees give us the opportunity to achieve the perfect quality of our products.
To meet the growing expectations of customers, manufacturers must constantly monitor new technological developments and modify their offer, including those solutions that best suit the needs of users.
All products are made from components supplied by manufacturers recognized in markets around the world.
High-quality PVC profiles with optimal physical and mechanical properties used in prestigious European projects guarantee the reliability and durability of the products.
Accessories and hardware from renowned suppliers provide maximum energy savings, safety and functionality of products.
In this way, we can guarantee the longevity and longevity of our products.