Nebesnoyi Sotni Street, 33; Cherkassy city, 18002, Ukraine
+38 095 294 70 43
Mon.-Fri.: 8:00 - 17:00
We accept letters from you around the clock. We will be happy to answer your questions.
PVC system Elegante 76 (Deceuninck)
- The 6-chamber profile system Elegante is created as a symbiosis of design possibilities and a unique revolutionary design that has no analogues on the European market. Designed for the manufacture of windows and balcony doors of rectangular, inclined, trapezoidal, round shapes, as well as rectangular entrance doors with outward and inward opening.
- Profile system Elegante is certified and meets the most stringent European norms and standards. The system has been certified by such standards organizations as: IFT Rozenheim, Zentrumfur Bauengineering AG, Prufzentrumfur Bauelemente.
Elegant design for modern buildings
- The thinnest PVC profiles on the market will amaze you with their minimalistic lines and modern looks. You can compare it to any modern aluminum facade.
The main indicators of the Elegante profile (french door constructions) system:
- Number of air chambers - 6
- Mounting depth - 76 mm
- Maximum width of a glass unit - 70 mm
- Uf = 0.93 W/m2K
- Ug = 0.5 W/m2K
- Uw best value = 0.63 W/m2K
Elegante 76 is a new generation window profile system:
- Elegante is a new generation window profile system.
- The thinnest PVC profile on the market thanks to a fold of only 9 mm
- Possibility of additional amplification
- Glazing ability with triple glass
- Anti-burglary equipment that meets all safety classes
What makes French doors from the Elegante profile system the most effective
French doors from the Elegante profile captivate with their sophisticated and expressive shape, while meeting the maximum requirements for size, thermal and acoustic insulation and burglar resistance.
- Unique, innovative design. Having received the award for innovative design, Elegante is a system that represents new trends in the development of PVC windows ;
- It has a modern look without compromising on thermal or structural performance. A wide choice of decors - lamination films and the possibility of using aluminum plates make the system with an exquisite taste design;
- The visual differences between Elegante systems and aluminum systems are almost invisible - in both cases, these systems give the building an elegant and modern look ;
- But in terms of performance and thermal characteristics, the PVC system is ahead of aluminum: PVC profiles will always be warmer ;
The profile design implements the technology of gluing double-glazed windows. Thick glass and a 2-3-chamber glass unit provide excellent sound insulation.
Has not only excellent energy saving options that meet passive house standards, but is also particularly resistant to weather conditions.
From a security point of view, the system achieves the RC2 burglar protection class, which is the standard. Safety increases the possibility of using a steel core in the profile.
Slim, expressive shapes, sharply defined (sharp) edges and square glazing make the Elegante profile system a new generation window system that is a worthy alternative to aluminum windows.
- The 6-chamber window profile Elegante differs not only in its design, but also in its thermal insulation properties.
- In addition, the Elegante profile saves heating costs and reduces environmental impact.
- And is completely recyclable. Its core is made from recycled PVC.
- Made of hard impact-resistant polyvinyl chloride type PVC-U, E-D-L-P-076-25-23 in accordance with DIN16830.
- Maximum thermal insulation (coefficient of resistance to heat transfer 0.79)
- Density 1.46 g/cm².
- Vicat softening point 82⁰C.
- Elasticity coefficient (E) 2500 N/mm².
- Specific thermal conductivity 0.15 W/m²C.
- Linear expansion coefficient 7.0 * 10⁵/deg.
- Linear change after warm storage (1 hour at t = 373 K) < 2%.
Design of visible elements
Visible window fittings are designed to complement the entire window veiw. To do this, special decorative pads are installed on the hinges. This decorates the appearance of the window and prevents dust from entering, and also extends the service life of components.
Microlift is often used on large, heavy flaps. The structural mechanism acts as a fuse against breakdowns caused by sagging sashes. This element of the hardware partially reduces the load on the window hinges, allowing the sash to be correctly positioned when closing so that the lower part does not touch the frame.
Locking windows, balcony and patio doors with a clamp device ensures the anti-burglary safety of construction. The anti-burglar elements is resistant to breaking into the hardware of window and is protected if the sash of the window or door is closed or tilted for ventilation.
Handles also play an important role in construction. A good fit of the sash to the frame prevents cold air from penetrating and protects from heat loss from the inside out. Our range are full of handles with colour array options and mordern shape. The implemented solutions give wide possibilities offerings that fulfill Clients’ requirements and expectations.
High quality hardware
Our hardware are produce of high quality materials and have a protective coating against corrosion. This guarantees the reliability of window fhardwares andconvenient and hassle-free use of thewindow.
Managing of the clamp device is easy. A clamp device and striking plate provide reliable closing of a window. The striking plate and clamp device are connected so that breaking construction becomes much more difficult.
COMPONENTS and Accessories
Our production, as well as experienced employees give us the opportunity to achieve the perfect quality of our products.
To meet the growing expectations of customers, manufacturers must constantly monitor new technological developments and modify their offer, including those solutions that best suit the needs of users.
All products are made from components supplied by manufacturers recognized in markets around the world.
High-quality PVC profiles with optimal physical and mechanical properties used in prestigious European projects guarantee the reliability and durability of the products.
Accessories and hardware from renowned suppliers provide maximum energy savings, safety and functionality of products.
In this way, we can guarantee the longevity and longevity of our products.