Nebesnoyi Sotni Street, 33; Cherkassy city, 18002, Ukraine
+38 095 294 70 43
Mon.-Fri.: 8:00 - 17:00
We accept letters from you around the clock. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Advantages of the tilt-and-slide constructions Elegante
- The tilt-and-slide way of opening plastic terrace doors is the most popular these days. Indeed, due to high-quality material, thanks to modern production technologies, compliance with German quality standards, such doors are comfortable, reliable, long-term, environmentally friendly and pleasant in a combination of price and quality. It is good to install a tilt-and-slide construction in a small apartment, which saves space for opening the window sash.
- Sliding constructions are often used as sliding windows or openings with low traffic. Using them as sliding doors when glazing balconies and loggias at a height from the railing to the top or to access the terrace, it should be understood that the window sill in this design is a window frame that cannot be stepped on, and therefore the sill strip should be included in set provided for the profile system Elegante-76 profile system.
- Wide opening of the opening across the entire width is not possible, since space is required to move the sash back.
- Another feature of using tilt-and-slide constructions is that there is a limitation on the size of the glass sheet (width up to 1.8 m, height up to 2.5 m).
The main indicators of the Elegante profile (tilt-and-slide constructions) system:
- Number of air chambers - 6
- Mounting depth - 76 mm
- Maximum width of a glass unit - 70 mm
- Uf = 0.93 W/m2K
- Ug = 0.5 W/m2K
- Uw best value = 0.63 W/m2K
Elegante 76 is a new generation window profile system:
- Elegante is a new generation window profile system.
- The thinnest PVC profile on the market thanks to a fold of only 9 mm
- Possibility of additional amplification
- Glass glazing with 3 panes
- Burglar-proof equipment that meets all security classes
What determines the cost of the construction:
- The calculation of the cost of tilt-and-slide terrace door includes door size, quantity of sashes, profile color, glazing options, anti-burglar hardware options, door hinges options, and type of reinforcement. All this influences the formation of the final cost of your terrace tilt-sliding door from Kontinent.
What makes Tilt-and-slide constructions from the Kontinent Elegante profile system the most effective?
Winning Design Innovation Award, Elegante is a system that represents new trends in the development of PVC constructions.
They have a modern look without sacrificing thermal and structural performance.
- A wide choice of decors - lamination films and the possibility of using aluminum plates make the system with an exquisite taste design.
- The visual differences between Elegante systems and aluminum systems are almost invisible - in both cases, these systems give the building an elegant and modern look ;
- But in terms of performance and thermal characteristics, the PVC system is ahead of aluminum: PVC profiles will always be warmer;
- Slim, expressive shapes, well-defined (sharp) edges and right-angle glazing make the Elegante profile system a new generation window system that is a worthy alternative to aluminum windows;
- Elegante not only has excellent energy saving options that meet passive house standards, but is also particularly weather resistant.
The profile design implements the technology of gluing double-glazed windows.
Increased heat and sound insulation
Elegante allows you to install double-glazed windows up to 70 mm, thick glass and 2-3-chamber double-glazed windows.
Allows to achieve RC2 burglar protection class, which is the standard. Safety increases the possibility of using a steel core in the profile.
With the system of low thresholds available in the entrance and balcony doors, you can forget about barriers and thresholds in the room.
- construction length up to 3.2m, sash size up to 1.8x2.5m
- Maximum tightness
- High threshold of 71 mm
- Made of impact-resistant hard polyvinyl chloride type PVC-U, E-D-L-P-076-25-23
- Maximum thermal insulation (coefficient of resistance to heat transfer 0.79)
- Density 1.46 g/cm².
- Vicat softening point 82⁰C.
- Elasticity coefficient (E) 2500 N/mm².
- Specific thermal conductivity 0.15 W/m²C.
- Linear expansion coefficient 7.0 * 10⁵/deg.
- Linear change after warm storage (1 hour at t = 373 K) < 2%.
Design of visible elements
Visible window fittings are designed to complement the entire window veiw. To do this, special decorative pads are installed on the hinges. This decorates the appearance of the window and prevents dust from entering, and also extends the service life of components.
Microlift is often used on large, heavy flaps. The structural mechanism acts as a fuse against breakdowns caused by sagging sashes. This element of the hardware partially reduces the load on the window hinges, allowing the sash to be correctly positioned when closing so that the lower part does not touch the frame.
Locking windows, balcony and patio doors with a clamp device ensures the anti-burglary safety of construction. The anti-burglar elements is resistant to breaking into the hardware of window and is protected if the sash of the window or door is closed or tilted for ventilation.
Handles also play an important role in construction. A good fit of the sash to the frame prevents cold air from penetrating and protects from heat loss from the inside out. Our range are full of handles with colour array options and mordern shape. The implemented solutions give wide possibilities offerings that fulfill Clients’ requirements and expectations.
High quality hardware
Our hardware are produce of high quality materials and have a protective coating against corrosion. This guarantees the reliability of window fhardwares andconvenient and hassle-free use of thewindow.
Managing of the clamp device is easy. A clamp device and striking plate provide reliable closing of a window. The striking plate and clamp device are connected so that breaking construction becomes much more difficult.
COMPONENTS and Accessories
Our production, as well as experienced employees give us the opportunity to achieve the perfect quality of our products.
To meet the growing expectations of customers, manufacturers must constantly monitor new technological developments and modify their offer, including those solutions that best suit the needs of users.
All products are made from components supplied by manufacturers recognized in markets around the world.
High-quality PVC profiles with optimal physical and mechanical properties used in prestigious European projects guarantee the reliability and durability of the products.
Accessories and hardware from renowned suppliers provide maximum energy savings, safety and functionality of products.
In this way, we can guarantee the longevity and longevity of our products.