Nebesnoyi Sotni Street, 33; Cherkassy city, 18002, Ukraine
+38 095 294 70 43
Mon.-Fri.: 8:00 - 17:00
We accept letters from you around the clock. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Advantages of the tilt-and-slide constructions FRAMEX 71
- The tilt-and-slide way of opening plastic terrace doors is the most popular these days. Indeed, due to high-quality material, thanks to modern production technologies, compliance with German quality standards, such doors are comfortable, reliable, long-term, environmentally friendly and pleasant in a combination of price and quality. It is good to install a tilt-and-slide construction in a small apartment, which saves space for opening the window sash.
- Sliding constructions are often used as sliding windows or openings with low traffic. Using them as sliding doors when glazing balconies and loggias at a height from the railing to the top or to access the terrace, it should be understood that the window sill in this design is a window frame that cannot be stepped on, and therefore the sill strip should be included in set provided for the profile system Framex-71 profile system.
- Another feature of using tilt-and-slide constructions is that there is a limitation on the size of the glass sheet (width up to 1.8 m, height up to 2.5 m).
What determines the cost of the construction
- The calculation of the cost of tilt-and-slide terrace door includes door size, quantity of sashes, profile color, glazing options, anti-burglar hardware options, door hinges options, and type of reinforcement. All this influences the formation of the final cost of your terrace tilt-sliding door from Kontinent.
The main indicators of the Framex profile (tilt-and-slide constructions) system:
- Number of air chambers - 5
- Mounting depth - 71 mm
- Maximum width of a glass unit - 42 mm
- Uf = 1.4 W/m2K
- Ug = 0.6 W/m2K
- Uw best value = 1.05 W/m2K
- Seal System - Double sealing system
Framex - modern, reliable PVC profile system
- Any construction made from this five-chamber profile looks modern and stylish thanks to its streamlined design (so-called soft-design) and an absolutely glossy milky white surface.
- The profile system is characterized by high rigidity.
- Can be used with various fittings (including anti-burglary and sliding systems).
- The decorative aluminum cover for the main profiles in the profile system Framex makes it similar to an aluminum window outside, where it is required by a structural or architectural solution, but with the energy saving characteristics and cost of PVC windows. The presence of a colored anthracite profile in mass, which is suitable for use in glazing without applying a PVC film for lamination, since it retains its color under the influence of ultraviolet light, that is confirmed by the test report.
What makes Tilt-and-slide constructions from the Kontinent Framex profile system the most effective?
Modern, reliable PVC profile system in the middle price segment, which is distinguished by optimal energy-saving characteristics.
In all respects, Framex is a modern, reliable profile, the constructions of which have a high margin of safety and a modern appearance. The profile has a glossy snow-white surface. At the request of customers, the profile is laminated with films for valuable wood species. The geometry of the profile chambers has been optimized to achieve maximum thermal insulation, which means the Framex 71's excellent performance in terms of profile energy efficiency. The Framex 71 profile system assumes the use of standard fittings from various manufacturers, both in conventional and anti-burglar design.
High level of knowledge of specialists, as well as constant quality control using a high-precision command-measuring complex:
- impact tolerance, at t = -15⁰С;
- checking the efficiency of the welded joint, once a day;
- test for linear change under the influence of t⁰;
- checking the geometric, color and visual parameters of the front surfaces 1 time per hour using a high-precision instrument;
- checking the adhesion of the laminated film to the profile.
Availability of T- and Z-shaped door profiles in the assortment makes it possible to manufacture door constructions with external and internal opening.
The presence of a warm threshold with a thermal break with a polyamide insert allows the manufacture of warm door constructions
Additional profiles are universal for Hoffen and Framex profile systems, which reduces the stock of additional profiles. The wide range of static profiles allows you to vary the use of static profiles depending on the required moment of inertia and, accordingly, use less expensive static profiles with reinforcing profiles with lower weight and, therefore, cost.
The use of a special plug-in girder allows you to achieve a dense natertex in the gut-door construction.
The presence of a quality certificate for a design from the Rosenheim laboratory is a recognition of the compliance of the profile system with European standards.
The possibility of manufacturing a large-size tilt-sliding system - 6m, the sash-canvases which easily slide along the guides and also easily open for ventilation.
Smoothness when opening the portal curtain is ensured by movable high-quality fittings that can withstand heavy loads. The possibility of installing anti-burglar fittings.
The ease of use of the tilt-sliding construction and its versatility allows it to be installed both as an entrance door and when glazing balconies and ordinary windows.
PROTECTION AGAINST INSECTS
The mosquito net is the same size as the opening, easily moves along the entire construction and has a brush seal contour.
- construction length up to 3.2 m, sash size up to 1.8x2.5 m
- Maximum tightness
- High threshold of 71 mm
- Made of impact-resistant hard polyvinyl chloride type PVC-U, E-D-L-P-082-35-28
- Maximum thermal insulation (coefficient of resistance to heat transfer 0.79)
- Density 1.44 g/cm².
- Vicat softening point 82⁰C.
- Elasticity coefficient (E) 2500 N/mm².
- Specific thermal conductivity 0.15 W/m²C.
- Linear expansion coefficient 7.0 * 10⁵/deg.
- Linear change after warm storage (1 hour at t = 373 K) 1.8%.
Design of visible elements
Visible window fittings are designed to complement the entire window veiw. To do this, special decorative pads are installed on the hinges. This decorates the appearance of the window and prevents dust from entering, and also extends the service life of components.
Microlift is often used on large, heavy flaps. The structural mechanism acts as a fuse against breakdowns caused by sagging sashes. This element of the hardware partially reduces the load on the window hinges, allowing the sash to be correctly positioned when closing so that the lower part does not touch the frame.
Locking windows, balcony and patio doors with a clamp device ensures the anti-burglary safety of construction. The anti-burglar elements is resistant to breaking into the hardware of window and is protected if the sash of the window or door is closed or tilted for ventilation.
Handles also play an important role in construction. A good fit of the sash to the frame prevents cold air from penetrating and protects from heat loss from the inside out. Our range are full of handles with colour array options and mordern shape. The implemented solutions give wide possibilities offerings that fulfill Clients’ requirements and expectations.
High quality hardware
Our hardware are produce of high quality materials and have a protective coating against corrosion. This guarantees the reliability of window fhardwares andconvenient and hassle-free use of thewindow.
Managing of the clamp device is easy. A clamp device and striking plate provide reliable closing of a window. The striking plate and clamp device are connected so that breaking construction becomes much more difficult.
COMPONENTS and Accessories
Our production, as well as experienced employees give us the opportunity to achieve the perfect quality of our products.
To meet the growing expectations of customers, manufacturers must constantly monitor new technological developments and modify their offer, including those solutions that best suit the needs of users.
All products are made from components supplied by manufacturers recognized in markets around the world.
High-quality PVC profiles with optimal physical and mechanical properties used in prestigious European projects guarantee the reliability and durability of the products.
Accessories and hardware from renowned suppliers provide maximum energy savings, safety and functionality of products.
In this way, we can guarantee the longevity and longevity of our products.